MySQL Query Browser: Manage Your Data

Saturday, November 26 Leave a Comment

"MySQL Query Browser is the easiest visual tool for creating, executing, and optimizing SQL queries for your MySQL Database Server. The MySQL Query Browser gives you a complete set of drag-and-drop tools to visually build, analyze and manage your queries - MySQL"
Actually I am still new in this open source world! My favorite open source development databse is MySQL. It's FREE. Install easily in my laptop.

To manage MySQL database table or data, normally i using MySQL Control Center. But those product was discontinued development by MySQL teams because they develop new tools called MySQL Query Browser (QB). Current version for MySQL QB is 1.1.

Just install MySql QB, and i'm still try to adapt those tools in my development skills. I'll update my personal review late on.

More Info: MySQL Query Browser

0 comments »